What does working on the business really mean?
As a business owner (or entrepreneur) you spend a lot of time working to build your business. You are:
- Finding new customers,
- Keeping existing customers happy,
- Providing your product or service to customers,
- Hiring good people,
- Retaining your employees,
- Keeping on top of the finances,
- Putting out fires,
- And generally growing your business.
And many business owners can generate a lot of revenue and even profit doing the above. They may even significantly grow their businesses.
So isn’t that […]