The last few years have been a challenge:
- Are you at risk of losing existing customers?
- Are you being squeezed to reduce fees?
- Is significantly growing the business an ongoing challenge for you?
As a company providing ongoing technology-based services to businesses in Calgary and Alberta, we have been facing some unique challenges, or so we believe.
It is tough to grow a recurring-revenue, subscription-based business if your clients are at risk. For small providers, losing a key employee can cripple your business for months and put your client retention at further risk in a vicious cycle. As you – the owner – step in to fix problems you can no longer focus on creating business value and bringing in new clients.
Join your hosts for a highly interactive roundtable session created just for you – the owner of a technology services provider. You will learn how to “Tame the Revolving Door” for your clients and employees and then we’ll have an open roundtable to delve deeper into these topics.
- 6:00 pm – Pizza and networking
- 6:30 pm – Workshop on “Taming the Revolving Door” by Likky Lavji of the Dante Group
- 7:00 pm – Roundtable Taming with the Hosts
- 8:00 pm – Closing Remarks and networking
Your hosts are:
- Sunwapta Solutions
- Helia Technologies
- Dante Group
Seats are limited, please reserve your ticket through the Eventbrite event page.